You may have been authorised by the FCA for a few weeks, a few months or even a few years, but it is always a sensible idea to bring in an external pair of eyes from time-to-time to make sure things are running smoothly.
You may need our help once a week, or you may just need it once a year. Whatever your requirements are, we are able to offer flexible compliance services that suit all budgets and needs.
We are also able to offer bespoke, one off pieces of work such as regulatory training or regulatory change projects in reaction to new regulatory developments, such as MiFID II.
Broadly, our ongoing support services cover the following:
- Regulatory training
- Compliance monitoring
- Regulatory reporting and prudential services (such as assistance with your ICAAP)
- Anti financial crime reviews
- Assistance with implementing and embedding policies and procedures
- Regulatory due diligence
- Systems and controls reviews and gap analysis
- Regulatory change projects (such as MiFID II)
Speak to us for more information on how we can help.