Where it all started
Enterprise Incubator and Consultancy LLP (“EIC”) was founded by Joe Lazaris in 2016 as a dedicated compliance consulting firm, specialising in providing pragmatic compliance advice to SME businesses operating in the financial servicers industry.
We are dedicated to helping you meet your regulatory obligations and, most importantly, flourish.
We provide our services to a broad range of different firms, including:
- Venture Capital funds and fund managers
- Corporate Finance houses
- Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer lenders
- Investment advisers
- Wealth managers and financial advisers
Our ethos – what to expect from us
Accuracy. Commerciality. Simplicity.
- Accuracy – we know from experience how important it is to be able to speak to a regulatory adviser you can rely on, that knows what they are talking about and can answer questions with precision
- Commerciality – we have two small businesses in our group that both deal with compliance on a daily basis. We know the pressures you are under because we are under them too. We wouldn’t offer you a service that we wouldn’t be happy receiving ourselves
- Simplicity – we know that straightforward solutions add the most value to a business over the longest period of time.
FCA regulation and compliance is a complicated business that isn’t going to go away, but that doesn’t mean it has to weigh you down or keep you awake at night.
With these three principles in mind, and by putting our unique blend of regulatory knowledge and real-world industry experience to good use, we can provide you with a range of compliance solutions that are easy to understand, useful and work in practice.
This will help free up your time so you can focus on what you do best – leading and growing your businesses.